Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Happy Valentines

My valentines weekend was GREAT!! I got to spend it with people who love me and who I love back......my family! Friday night I went to see the comic legend himself Bill Cosby. We were rolling in our chairs, with tears coming down our faces. I was with my parents and we had a ball. He is always so funny, and had new jokes and stories that everyone could relate to. I loved every minute. One of the best parts was when he closed with "The Dentist." Some of my friends have had to listen to me try to copy him, but after seeing it live it just cant be done. I was inspired to add to my sad attempt and hope that I can do it justice. It was a great way to start off the weekend of love.

Saturday afternoon I went to lunch and a movie with my sisters Audrey and Emily. (we missed you Natty, but I am glad that I was able to play with you last weekend.) We went to Texas Roadhouse where I ate about 20 rolls and a steak. After the movie we went shopping and I realized I should stop shopping with sisters. It was FUN but I think we all spent a little much. Oh well......it was worth it, totally cute stuff. I then did something that I have never done before. I tried not to feel like a total loser but I think it was good for me. I went to the Ballet West production of Swan Lake BY MYSELF. Everyone that I had asked was unable to go. That was not going to stop me, cause I wanted to see it. I therefore bought my self a ticket, dressed up and sat alone and THOROUGHLY ENJOYED MYSELF. The ballet was wonderful. I love the story and the dancing was beautiful. It was my valentines gift to me..(I'm so happy.) Ash, that was for you :) It was refreshing to do something I loved even if I was alone. It was one of the best dates I have ever had. Will defiantly take myself out again some time. That might classify me as a loser, loner but i dont care it was fun!

5 comments:

  1. I think that's AWESOME! Glad you were brave enough to go out alone and enjoy yourself. Those dancers are amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really wanted to go see that! I might have skipped my evening with Adriel to go...haha. I loved when you said it was the best date you've been on-it's true, you're the best date you could take out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just reread that and maybe it sounded weird there at the end...I meant it like "You're the best!" Just a little clarification, lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so happy! You have no idea how much I say that now. Cause of you! I'm so glad you went on to the ballet on your own. Thats wonderful! I miss you like crazy... when are you coming to NC? just kidding! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Vic! I totally would have gone with you!

    ReplyDelete