9 years ago
Monday, March 1, 2010
What can you expect from all girls...
Yesterday we had a big family dinner one more time before Audrey and her family move off to the east coast. It was great to have everyone there! I love just spending time with my family talking and laughing. The subject of her leaving is one that we like to stay away from. When it came time for everyone to leave, Natty realized that she would not be seeing Audrey until around July :( They said good bye and the water works started....I did not even hear them say goodbye but saw that both their eyes were red. That got me going, then my mom started crying, then Emily came in and saw us all crying and that got her going. The ultimate domino effect. You could not plan a cry fest better. What can I say about a family of all girls who are best friends? We realized that we looked pretty funny all standing there crying, which got us laughing. My sisters are the greatest and you have the right to be jealous because they are mine! Natty, Em and Audge I love you guys so much!! I am so lucky to have you guys to look up too. Audrey, I am going to miss you so much. What a strength and support you have been to me. Thank you for all the love, laughs and advice. I finally listened to you and it paid off!! I have so many wonderful memories of you and I can't wait for all the ones to come. I LOVE YOU! Now.....I have to stop because I am sitting at work crying at my desk while I write this and remember yesterday (its the Bingham curse, I can't help it).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I love you too Vicki! Thanks for everything.
ReplyDelete