Sunday, September 11, 2011

Were MARRIED!!!

It's finally official! Craig and I are married! It has been almost 1 month and things could not be more perfect. I need to write out the schedule we had the five weeks we were engaged, because it was pretty crazy but that will have to be another blog. I never knew marriage could be so great! I knew it would be fun and that I would be happy, but this is so much better than I expected. The best part is seeing how happy Craig is! I love hearing him talk about being married to his friends. I don't think I will ever get tired of seeing him come home at night with a big smile on his face. I am so blessed! I thank my father in heaven everyday for the blessing in my life and for giving me Craig. The years of waiting were worth it. It's hard to believe that I am this lucky but my life could not be better!! I don't have all the pictures from our wedding but here are a few....




All my sisters were there! It was so special having them there to share this day with me!
My husband is one very handsome man! I am so lucky that he is mine!

2 comments:

  1. Oh, I'm so happy for you! Great pictures too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! This is great news! I'm so happy for you! I'm ready to have a baby any day now. Did your phone number change?

    PS You are gorgeous as always, such a beautiful bride!

    ReplyDelete