Saturday, October 9, 2010

Dublin

As promised I am starting to post pictures of each city on my AMAZING trip to Ireland! All these pictures were taken on the 2 1/2 days that we were in Dublin.









The view right out of the hotel room. It was really cool.


I am unaware that a picture is being taken of me. But I am just thinking how lucky I am to be where I am at the moment.



The Irish version of the Washington momument.

Apprentaly they still feel the need to let everyone know that pigs dont fly.
One of the cutest little pubs that we saw. At least I thought so.




I can honestly say that I have been to Hell.

Some of the pictures in my very first Ireland post were from Dublin but I was not going to repost them. The next set will be pictures on the drive from Dublin to Galway.

2 comments:

  1. My favorite is definitely the one of the sculpture with the buildings in the background. Gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You took some AWESOME pictures! So much fun!

    ReplyDelete