Monday, June 28, 2010

I caved....

I was getting the itch for a new phone. My BlackBerry had seen better days and the track ball on the phone was going to send me over the edge end any day. The stupid thing decided it would stopped working randomly when it felt like it! So...I gave in and upgrade to the new BlackBerry Bold. So far I am loving it. It has a full keyboard which everyone told me that I would love and needed to have. To all of you I say....you were correct. The keyboard is great. I am still playing around with all the stuff but so far it is great. Its not very exciting to post about a new phone, but that is my life, if you want to be jealous that's ok :)



3 comments:

  1. Oooo so fun! I just caved and bought the Droid Incredible...I'm so excited for a fancy phone!

    ReplyDelete
  2. cool phone.. though we don't have internet on our phones, so i don't quite see the point of either of us getting blackberries or droids

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice! My brother calls his BlackBerry his "CrackBerry." I guess that's the way they're used in lawyer circles.

    And our little Jamie has moved from a banana, to a real phone, to a DROID!

    ReplyDelete