Yep that's right...we are going to have a baby!! We are very excited to welcome our little boy to the family. I am due September 22nd. It has been fun experiencing this for the first time with Craig. He has been great with all my changing moods and meltdowns. So far my favorite part is feeling the baby move. It is such a neat thing to actually feel the little life inside of me.
Craig is happy to be getting a boy and said that he could be done now. Not really, he wants as many as I will give him. We are going to just take it one at a time for now....We wish that we could be around family when all these fun things are happening, but it is really special just being the two of us.
I am a little nervous about having a boy and all the trouble that he is going to cause, but I'm sure it will be a great adventure. I love all my nephews and hearing about all fun things they come up with. It will be so great to watch him grow up. I am also excited to see Craig interact with him. My two boys will be so cute together!!!
9 years ago
Congrats VICKI!!!!!! YAY A BOY! We have loved having a boy first. What a wonderful time of your life. Enjoy the fun parts and take lots of pictures and videos!
ReplyDeleteYay! I'm so happy and excited for you! You will be the best mama! Sounds like you and Craig are doing well!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations Vicki! this is oh so exciting!!!
ReplyDeleteLook at that cute baby belly! Love it!
ReplyDelete