This year we spent New Years up in Oakley. I love the traditions my family has for this holiday and it was fun to have Craig experience them for the first time.
My dad bought all the men and grand kids air soft guns so that they could have wars. It was pretty funny to see them get all suited up and run around the back field shooting each other. I don't know who had more fun, my dad, the sons in law or the grand kids.
![]() |
| We had the Just Dance X-Box game that was always going. Craig beat me the first time, but after that he did not even come close. |
| My mom, sisters and I had fun decorating the house for the big evening. |
![]() |
| Matt could not just dance, he had to one up us all and pulled out this super sweet outfit. |
![]() |
| Believe it or not we even got Robert to join in the dancing. He actually did pretty well. |
![]() |
| Getting ready to count down |
| This was taken after the Bingham family confetti fight. Craig thought we were crazy to throw that much, but we love it and I told him that he better get used to it! |
| Parker really got into the party hats |
| Happy 2012! We hope it is as good as 2011 was for us |




I got on here hoping for a move update and you JUST NOW on New Years? LOL. Hope you are doing great, my friend. We miss you. And hey, I am glad your New Year was terrific.
ReplyDeleteOh yeah, and I need to see photos of that tropical vacay!