When Craig found out about this, he took his costume very seriously and spent three weeks preparing. We had gone to see the movie "X-Men First Class" on a date night and after that he knew what he wanted to be. He planned out three weeks before the party and started growing a full beard. The day of the party he shaved and this is what the final product was....
| My Uncle's family were BYU fans. He of course was the biggest fan |
| These two were the homecoming queen and football start. What a good sport Paul is! He is so pretty. |
| The Robbins had an 80's Barbie, the Irish Dancer and a really scary dead man. |
woah you look super creepy vicki! I say your costumes win!
ReplyDeleteHey Missy CONGRATS on your wedding! That is great. I am so happy for you.
ReplyDeleteHey I have a question. I am getting a ballet teaching job here in NZ and I need a reference letter. Would you be willing to type me up something really fast. It doesn't have to be anything fancy. Just stating that you have danced with me and seen my skills and what you think of them. Also, mention that we went to CPYB together and stuff like that. Maybe mention that I was responsible. Could you do that for me? Also put your contact info in there and email it to me. They just want an email.
My email is cassieandra24@yahoo.com.
Thanks so much let me know if you can do this. If so I love you more that you know.
Thanks again. Love you and we do need to catch up! I want to hear how life is going.
Cass