Thursday morning we got up and headed to the lake. But before we left, Craig got a special hair cut just for the trip.......introducing the Mullet
At least he fit in down there. That hair do was the talk of the trip. All the girls hated it and the boys thought it was "freakin awesome"
At least he fit in down there. That hair do was the talk of the trip. All the girls hated it and the boys thought it was "freakin awesome"We wasted no time getting out on the water and playing around. I was pretty surprised that I was able to get up on my first try. I had not been in about a year and a half. I had alot of fun but took some pretty nasty falls. That is what happens when you are learning I guess. I could pass as a good wake boarder right?
Craig was awesome!! He loved being out behind the boat and has some pretty sweet moves.
I thought my Aggie jersey would be a cute cover up, and when he saw that I had mine on decided to put his on too. We were twiners for the day!
Saturday afternoon before we packed up everyone was just hanging on the beach and in the water. It was one of my favorite moments of the trip. Just hanging out in the sun and water is great.
I love this picture that our friend Anna took when we weren't looking.
I did not want to come back home. It was a great weekend just being on our own schedule with no where to be and nothing to do but have fun and soak up the sun.
I feel like I did when Chubbs cut his hair. Will it grow back? j/k It looked so fun! You look tan and skinny!!!!!
ReplyDeleteI know!! It will grow back, and it actually was pretty funny to see him sport that do all weekend.
ReplyDeleteHow fun!
ReplyDeletesounds fun!! Kent loves to do the crazy hair do's in the summer.
ReplyDeletehow's your job goin?