Saturday, February 26, 2011

Aggie BasketBall

I have become an Aggie fan. You cant go to almost every home game and not be a fan. They are so much fun!! I know all the names of the players and all the cheers that the students do. I even have an Aggie jersey that I wear to every game. Tonight was the last home game and it was crazy. The arena was so loud and full of fun energy. The Aggies won of course, it was GREAT!!
The view of the student section from our seats
There is a guy named "Wild Bill" that will dress up in crazy costumes and try to get the other teams to miss their free throws. Since tonight was the last game the whole first row dressed up in all the costumes he has worn over the season. It was hilarious!! Some of my favorites if you can pick them out are, Miss Potts, Pooh, Tiger, The Little Mermaid, a Christmas Tree and Barney.
Closer shot of the action. You can smell the sweat. It's funny to hear some of the things the guys say under the basket. Being so close we have heard some very choice words over the season.

Audrey this is for you...
After the game with my sister Natalie and her husband Matt. Me and Craig with his niece Leah. All wearing Aggie gear!

4 comments:

  1. Woo woo! A picture of the boyfriend! He's handsome, Vicki!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vicki, your boyfriend is cute! I'm happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok, so you've gone to almost every home game. So do you know how many players on on the court at one time for a team? Just kidding :) I'm so glad to have a face with the name! So what are y'all going to do up in Logan now that the season's over??

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes I know how many players are on the court!! You would be amazed. My knowledge of the sport has gone from a small puddle to a large lake metaphorically speaking, if you will. :)

    ReplyDelete