Monday, May 24, 2010

North Carolina here I come!!!

I have been waiting for this vacation forever and it is finally here! By Thursday night I will be in the state of NC with my sister Audrey and her family. As an added bonus I get to see my bestest friend Ashley and her husband Todd! I am going to be there for a little over a week and I cant wait. I still like my job at the Park and all, but it is time to get away. I have not taken an extended vacation like this for a while and really need it. It will be so nice to have some time away and recharge the batteries! I'm so happy :) It cant come fast enough!!

I will have a great big post when I get back with lots of pictures and stories! I just hope I don't melt in the humidity!!

1 comment:

  1. YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete