One of the best things that I have ever done for myself is getting season tickets to the Hale Center Theater through work. Every Christmas we get to put $200 towards a perk. That means that it only costs me $45 a year, $7.50 per show for two people and we get to see six shows! I was reminded of the greatness of this choice on Tuesday night. The current show is the Fiddler on the Roof! What a classic!! My sister Natalie drove down from Logan just to come with me. we had a great time! Singing along to all the songs that we grew up listening to. I remember watching my sisters dance around and sing to "Match Maker Match Maker." I still think that my Dad has the best "if I were a rich man" dance moves though. If you have seen them you will agree with me.
I know that not every one is into musical theater, but I love it! It is so nice for me to take two hours every couple of months and enjoy others talents. I also enjoy the chance I have to take family members and friends. I have had so much fun taking them to different shows. It is something that we all look forward to and it also makes us happy. So in the words of Tevye when he is happy and wants to celebrate...."To Life to life l'chiam."
9 years ago
So how come I have never been with you yet? Is there a show in July?
ReplyDeleteAlso, we don't even make your blog list?!?!?!?!?! :)
ReplyDeleteFirst, Yes there is a show in July and you are comming with me!!
ReplyDeleteSecond, I have tried to make a blog list but mom's is the only one that will work. If it makes you feel any better, when I go to open a new internet window your blog page shows up first as the most viewed.